English IV-Post 8

 Hello... for the last time…
To tell you a little about my experience learning English at university, I suppose I should start by saying that I am not very good at English, so at least it has helped me a lot. In class, one of the things I liked were the "bad jokes", because they were so bad that they were laughable, so I guess they weren't really that bad...
I have liked writing these blogs a lot, although I do admit that sometimes they take a little time, but I find interesting this modality of learning and it has been useful to me because in addition to English I am not very good at writing (such as grammar and the cohesion of ideas) so it has helped me to practice both things. For my part, I think that what I need to strengthen the most is pronunciation and perhaps increase my vocabulary a little. To improve in these aspects I have seen applications that can help me increase my vocabulary, but for both this and the other point I think that the best thing is to simply practice, that is why I see all the series and movies in English subtitled and not dubbed into Spanish and also, from time to time, I practice with my partner, sometimes we do it strictly to practice and sometimes just playing, but in any case it makes studying more enjoyable and i plan to keep doing it.
Well, thanks for the last time

Comentarios

Entradas populares