English IV-Post 2

 My best holiday was during the summer that goes from 2019 to 2020. As several relatives live in other countries, specifically, Ecuador and the United States, we don’t  see each other very often. That summer most of my aunts, my grandmother, along with my sister and her family came to visit to spend the holidays, both Christmas and New Year, for the latter my partner also came to the house.

 We celebrated both dates in our house and my sister with her partner and their children stayed for the rest of the summer before returning to Ecuador. One of the activities that I liked the most was that for Christmas my family decided to combine outfits, we all dressed in red and white. But I didn't decide to write about this summer because of that, but because, as I said, we don't see each other very often, besides, it was the first time I spent New Year's with my partner and because it was the last time I saw my maternal grandmother before she passed away. 


Thanks for reading my blog

Comentarios

Entradas populares