English IV-Post 7

 Hello again
Today it's time to talk about my study program. Our curriculum consists of 11 semesters, in which there are subjects such as: organic chemistry, physiology, calculus, pharmaceutical technology and analysis of doping and drugs of abuse. The academic load per semester, in my opinion, has been adequate since I know the realities of other universities and I feel that it is good for a university, it is not excessive but there is not so much free time either, that is why the organization is essential to equip the university life with the external to the university. I find the faculty facilities a bit outdated but it was something I expected given that it is a public-traditional university, even so I think that our faculty is somewhat forgotten compared to others of the same university. In the area of ​​the use of technology, I can only speak from virtuality, but classes by meetings have helped me a lot since being recorded allows me to see them again as many times as I want, in addition, travel time is saved, which also helps a lot. On the other hand, I have talked with classmates from higher education courses and they have told me that in face-to-face classes there are aspects of this subject that could be improved, although perhaps the current virtuality can help that, by making some things that are done in the present. The teaching methods seem fine to me so far.
Thanks for reading my post

Comentarios

Entradas populares