English IV- Post 6

  Hello again
Today it's time to talk about time travel
At least in my case, I would not like to travel to the future of my life, that is, a future in which I still exist because I would not like to give myself spoilers, but I would like to travel to a time when I no longer exist, just to know what happens next with the planet, could be, maybe, 2 generations after mine. As I said, I would just do it out of curiosity, so I wouldn't want to stay there, I would like to go back to the present, but I wouldn't tell anyone about the things I saw because, as we all know, that could alter the timeline and we don't want that, now if it helps save the planet in that case yes, obviously, but if not necessary I would keep the secrets of the future just for myself. From that trip to the future I would expect a pretty bleak picture due to all the climate damage that there is, I would expect a contaminated planet, but even so I would go with the hope that with the advancement of technology and a change of consciousness, especially of the new generations, this future is not true.
Thanks for reading my post

Comentarios

Entradas populares