English IV-Post 5

 Hello again


Today it's time to talk about our future work. The truth is that I still haven't quite decided which area I want to dedicate myself to, because as I explained a few posts back, my career has a very varied work field, but I like the industrial area, in the quality management part. I would like it to be indoors but I would like to have more contact with patients, speaking of the option I mentioned above, since there are other areas of the degree that have more contact with people, for this reason it has still been difficult for me to choose a work area.


Although I would like to travel on vacation and see several countries with my family, or I would like to travel for work, although I would have no problem going to live in another country for this reason, I just don't want to be away from my family. Depending on the job you can earn from 1,500,000 to 3,000,000 Chilean pesos, I think I would settle for 1,800,000 at least starting in the labor area, but I would like to do a master's or doctorate if the possibility arises and logically my salary expectations in that case would increase over time.
Thanks for reading my post

Comentarios

Entradas populares