English IV-Post 1

 Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about a country that since I was little I have wanted to visit, I am talking about Switzerland, located in central ​​Europe. I found out about this country by coincidence in a YouTube channel of a draftsman who showed landscapes of where he lived before showing his art. I would like to go just to visit, because I have heard that the cold and the snow make it difficult to carry out certain activities outdoors. However, I would like to go  to see the landscapes in person, eat chocolate (it is said that Swiss chocolate is one of the best), enjoy the snow and practice languages. For this last point I would like to go to the German area of ​​Switzerland, since in this country several languages ​​are spoken (such as French and Italian) and I have been studying German for a while, so it would be useful for me as practice. Thanks for reading my post.

Comentarios

Entradas populares