Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

The subject that I enjoy at this moment is Organic Chemistry because I like all of the structure and function of the chemical structure of organic molecules and how the reaction between them works. Since I was in high school where I study chemistry, one of the subjects that I liked was organic chemistry, the basic things that you see in the school, so I already had an idea about this subject. In the university I like to study this subject and I learned new things such as the mechanism of the reaction or the stability of these molecules, its resonance, acidity and basicity. I enjoy study this because I think that the professors that I had in the school and university make it more fun and interesting because of how they do their classes. Despite having some problems with these classes in the university, I think that these are very good, clear and explanatory. I’m happy to learn more things about chemistry and I would like to keep studying about this.

Química Orgánica: clasificación, características y ejemplos 

Comentarios

Entradas populares