Post 5: A photo and its story

I like this photo even when you don't see so much. I took it in 2018 and the reason that I like it is because it have a meaning for me. In that year many things happened to me, mainly very personal situations, that year it was my school graduation, my last year where I would see my friends practically every day, and it was the year where I started to training table tennis that it is the sport that I love and I constantly practice at this day. That year I feel that it was very hard for all the situations of the moment, with a lot of emotions, a lot of sadness and worries but despite all those days I always remember all the good things that happened to me, the good days and good experiences of that year. So one night, one of those nights where you think about your life ajaja, I thought about all of this when I looked out my window and I felt some kind of peace with the landscape so I decided to take the photo and remember all of this every time that I see it :)
(imagine the stars in the sky ajsasjs)

Comentarios

Entradas populares