post 2: Why did I choose my major?

When I was a child, I liked draw and I was good in math so the first thing that I though is that I could be an architect when I grow up. With the time I started to know that I hate maths and love other sciences like physics, chemistry and biology. In the high school many of my classmates wanted to study medicine to help people but not me. Also I wanted to help people but I never saw me like a doctor, I wanted something different so I search any career related with chemistry. Then I found chemistry and pharmacy and it diversity with a laboratory, hospital and industry and I love it. 

In my last year in the high school I thought to be paramedic for a little moment but I didnt't think I could handle emergency situations so I decided for chemistry and pharmacy.

At the moment, I like the people that I met in the university, I made new friends. Just I wish I had not reprobate calculus :(

I hope to finish the career soon and I want to work in the clinical area to interact with patients, maybe in the quality control of the medicines or maybe making drugs, you never know.



Comentarios

Entradas populares