Post 1: Who am I?

Hi, my name is Mikael Soriano,  I'm studying Chemestry and Pharmacy in the Universidad de Chile and I'm 20 years old. 

I was born in Chile but my whole family is from Guayaquil, a city of Ecuador and my older sister lives there, so I'm here with my father, mother and my brother. We lived many years in Maipu but a few years ago we started living in Colina. Of all my siblings I'm the youngest with a difference of more than 9 years with the previous one. In my family are also considerer my two pets, my dog, Cany, and the rabbit of my brother, Mabel. At the beginning Cany wanted to eat her but nobody was hurt. 



I'm an introvert, generous and tolerant person. I usually keep trying to get things done even when I don't get it at the first or after several attemps. I like to draw portraits sometimes and that has helped me improve my patience. Also I practice a lot of table tennis with my brother, it is a sport that it seems easy but it is very difficult to achieve a breakthrough, it requires constancy, technique and coordination. Maybe one day we'll play for fun :)





Comentarios

Entradas populares